Concrete Lift Shafts
Lift and Service cores are generally constructed from precast concrete wall elements allowing the simple construction of lift shafts and other service ducts.
They are manufactured off-site and then transported and lifted into position.
- Shop drawing process eliminates on-site surprises
- Smoother design process
- Faster construction time
- Thermal mass and sustainability benefits
- Simplified and safer construction process
- Many surface finishes, shapes and patterns available
- Fire, thermal and acoustic advantages
- Quality product